Welcome to today’s edition of the ProCEEd > Newsletter!
The past week was rather a quiet one in terms of tech news from Central and Eastern Europea, but there were still a few stories worth your attention—check them out below.
Enjoy reading, and have a good week!
Croatia’s Bulb Technologies has raised €2 million in funding
Estonian-founded mobile banking service Monese has raised $10 million
Startups & Ecosystems
- Startup teams from around the world to meet in Riga at TechChill 2017
- Poland’s Pyszne.pl has started its own e-bike deliveries
- Space is More builds a Martian habitat in Poland
- Gdansk-based VoiceLab provides ground-breaking speech technologies
- Romania’s PixTeller makes designers (almost) obsolete
- Be more of a hustler—Lithuania’s startup ecosystem is willing to help
- New Lithuanian-American innovation award announced
Funding Rounds and M&A
Governments and Policy
- Axos Capital seeks up to €400 million from Kosovo
- Russia is erasing Linkedin from app stores, iOS and Android have both blocked the app
- The new Latvian startup law finally translated into English
- Software development in Estonia: salaries, talent pool, challenges