Welcome to this year’s final ProCEEd > Newsletter! Thanks for subscribing and reading the dispatches over the year!
The last week had been predictably calm, with just a few significant stories, which include a few funding deals and a curious court case, in which a former employee of Russia’s Yandex received a suspended sentence of two years for stealing and trying to sell the search engine’s source code.
The newsletter will take a short break: you’ll find the next issue in your inbox on January 18, 2016.
Now, I wish you a very happy New Year! Enjoy!
A mysterious collector has opened the world’s largest private Apple exhibition in Prague
Yandex employee stole search engine source code, tried to sell it for just €26,000
- Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich has invested in Israeli messenger Blindspot
- A mysterious collector has opened the world’s largest private Apple exhibition in Prague
- Yandex employee stole search engine source code, tried to sell it for just €37,000
- Kaspersky Lab to cooperate with China’s Zhongguo Wangan on cyber security
- Russian OTA OneTwoTrip has acquired an airplane ticket search engine Corner
- Alibaba has resumed B2C deliveries to Crimea and began helping Russian companies sell goods in China
- Digital Albania and Digital Kosovo, agreement signed