Welcome to this week’s ProCEEd > Newsletter with tech news stories from all over Central and Eastern Europe.
Despite the holiday season approaching, the past week has brought two significant funding announcements by Ukrainian Depositphotos and Lithuanian Transfergo, which raised $5 million and $2.5 million respectively. In addition to that, check out a few stories about bigger companies, as well as TechCrunch’s coverage of another Ukrainian company, TRData.
Enjoy reading, and have a great week!
I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Ukrainian Depositphotos has raised $5 million from EBRD & TMT Investments
Lithuanian TransferGo has raised a record $2.5 million seed round
- UAE-founded startup incubator FasterCapital has launched in Ukraine
- Lithuanian TransferGo has raised a record $2.5 million seed round
- Stock photo marketplace Depositphotos has raised $5 million from EBRD and TMT Investments “to challenge market giants”
- Russian startup Skillaz has moved its HQ to Lithuania
- Ukrainian-British TRData wants to be the “Bloomberg for emerging markets”
- Ukrainian IT companies have met in New York for the Ukraine: Rise of Tech Nation discussion
- Russian cybersecurity company Kaspersky Lab shakes up US leadership amid geopolitical concerns
- Report: StartUS Connect Tirana Edition 1.0
- Meet a social network for Polish students that is doing better than LinkedIn and FaceBook
- Dmytro Shymkiv, Deputy Head of the Ukraine’s Presidential Administration: “We want the high-tech sector to become one of the pillars of this country’s future”